Eat! Eat!

A great, suprisingly addictive game.... despite its simplicity!

The Landing SpaceShip The Landing SpaceShip

Ok...

Geez, the ad at the beginning lasts forever! Too many ads! Even between levels! Otherwise a great game! Pretty hard! Would have been 8 without so many hundreds of ads. :)

JogosDoBill responds:

Ok, No more ads after the score. :)

Windows Flash Basic 0.02 Windows Flash Basic 0.02

Great!

Although you can't do as much as you can on real XP it doesn't matter (it would be impossible make a proper XP in Flash anyway!), it is great for a begginer at actionscript!

Moon Jump Moon Jump

Nice

I can see you are learning the basics of Flash programming, much like myself. A great game for a someone starting to use actionscript. I like the moving platforms in the game, brilliant.

Key Smasher Key Smasher

Strange

I never knew how fun smashing your keyboard could be. A fun but strange game. I give it a 7.

Chop Suey Time Chop Suey Time

Great!

A great game! A total fruit ninja ripoff but who cares? It's great for a Flash game though you could have better graphics. Well done!

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

An Amazing Game!

I rate this game 10/10 because of it's amazing music, graphics and the brilliant idea. I have played a lot of other games by the same programmer like 'Only 1 level' but this is by far the best!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

A very fun game.

This game is great! It has a cool sound track and nice graphics. It starts to get a bit boring after you have played it for long because each level is very similar. But a great game!